Our Corporate Diversity Counseling attorneys are frequently called upon to advise the nation’s largest and mid-size companies as well as government agencies on complex issues involving diversity, inclusion, employment law, public policy, government relations and community outreach.
Our Corporate Diversity Counseling attorneys bring to bear unique experience advising CEOs, General Counsel, and other senior executives of Fortune 500 companies, leaders of complex organizations, as well as Federal and local government agency heads, in connection with:
• Legal vulnerability assessments that examine current disputes and controversies; internal complaint processes; and employment discrimination, harassment, & retaliation claims;
• Preventive practices, such as reviews of HR policies & practices and workforce demographic trends to identify potential disparate impacts on protected classes;
• D&I Diagnostic Assessments that help clients understand and benchmark their D&I performance & formulate plans to enhance company-wide D&I;
• Reviews of D&I in corporate governance, workforce, and supplier & business partner relationships to enhance D&I programs, performance and profile;
• Proactive crisis prevention, mitigation strategies & long-term solutions to avoid or limit financial, business & management disruptions, and reputation damage; &
• D&I community outreach efforts, including women & civil rights groups, government relations, corporate image, and targeted philanthropy.