MANSSA - R4 (Management Skills and Styles Assessment - 4th Revision)
Available from PsychTests AIM Inc.
The MANSSA - R4 is an in-depth assessment that evaluates a person’s managerial potential. This all-encompassing test covers over 60 competencies, traits, and skills.
No. of questions: 391
Question type: Situational, self-report, skill testing
Estimated completion time: 120 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Benchmarks: Available (general population and Managers)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
FACTORS AND SCALES
Overall Score plus 5 factors, divided into 68 scales:
● Planning: Determining the organization’s direction.
● Organizing: Execution of plans.
● Controlling: Assessing progress and ensuring that plans and goals are unfolding effectively.
● Staffing & HR Functions: Duties that revolve around putting together a productive staff.
● Leading: Guiding and bringing out the best in others.