As our communities become more globally interconnected businesses need the skills to navigate diverse communications, interactions and business deals. Obtain the tools necessary to ensure that your business is equipped to successfully grow beyond its immediate community. Learn to implement strategies that will help your business stand out where ever it goes. This workshop is interactive and engaging.
1. Participants will learn their 10 C’s of Culture
2. Participants will gain knowledge of cultural norms and biases
3. Participants will learn to differentiate between personal culture and cultural traditions
4. Participants will learn to recognize and appropriately address gender and cultural biases in the workforce
1. Gain a personal understanding of who you are and how you are perceived
2. Learn culturally competent professionalism
3. Become confident in interacting with people from all walks of life