Certified Employee Performance Management
Implementing a successful employee performance management system by using a structured approach.
This course will clarify key, specific, detailed concepts and will provide practical tools and techniques for implementing, improving or maintaining the company’s employee performance management system.
Understand the fundamentals of the performance management framework;
Learn how to track the employee performance during each phase of performance management cycle;
Apply key tools to measure employees’ results in a fair and objective manner;
Learn how to conduct efficient performance appraisals;
Gain the knowledge of developing a Performance Management System business case.
1. Course materials: Course slide & Course notes.
2. The Employee Performance Management Toolkit, including:
- Employee Performance Management Architecture;
- Job description;
- Employee Scorecard;
- Behaviors catalogue;
- Competences catalogue;
- Development plan;
- Portfolio of initiatives;
- Performance evaluation form.
- Premium Subscription on smartKPIs.com available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully
documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted;
3. One research report from the Top 25 KPIs series;
4. Free access to all webinars from the Performance Management series.
Fee is depending on the course location.