GREENSBORO, N.C., Nov. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- The Association of ERGs & Councils (a practice group of PRISM International, Inc. and Talent Dimensions) recognized the outstanding achievements of Employee Resource Groups, Diversity Councils and other DE&I initiatives at the Diversity Impact Awards™ ceremonies during the USC Marshall Center for Effective Organizations 2020 ERG Leadership Summit Week: A Virtual Event October 19 - October 24.
Each evening of the conference included award ceremonies honoring the Top 25 US Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), Top 10 Enterprise-Wide ERGs, Top 10 Diversity Action and Executive Sponsor of the Year Recognition Awards. "The virtual event didn't dampen the spirit and excitement of the award winners as they celebrated the incredible accomplishments of their teams," said Lynn Cowart, Principle and Chief Operations Officer at Talent Dimensions.
The Diversity Impact Awards™ was launched in 2020 and is the next iteration of the ERG & Council Honors Award™. The ERG & Council Honors Award™ was the first, and until recently, the only annual national award that recognized and honored the outstanding contributions and achievements of ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils. It was established in 2008 by the Association of ERGs & Councils, a practice group of diversity and inclusion consulting and training firm, PRISM International, Inc.
The 2020 Diversity Impact Awards™ were reimagined to leverage a data-driven and scientifically-validated model developed by Dr. Theresa M. Welbourne, Will and Maggie Brooke Professor in Entrepreneurship at the University of Alabama and CEO of eePulse, to ensure buy-in from key stakeholders and drive greater learning. The awards were segmented to create a level playing field for individual ERGs, enterprise-wide ERG programs and non-ERG Diversity initiatives. For the second year, we are honoring the important work of Executive Sponsors.
"While we were excited to launch the new Diversity Impact Awards™ after almost a year of research and gaining input, launching a new awards structure during COVID-19 was challenging to say the least. We considered taking a hiatus given what organizations were experiencing. We quickly realized that this work was far too important and the individuals volunteering countless hours to create organizations where ALL people felt engaged, included and that they belong, must be recognized," said Cile Johnson, Principle and Chief Business Officer at Talent Dimensions.
Congratulations to all our Diversity Impact Award winners!
The 2020 Diversity Impact Awards™ Top 25 ERG Award recipients:
1. Blue Cross NC - GlobalNet
2. Novant Health – Women's Business Resource Group
3. Northwestern Mutual – Asian Employee Resource Group
4. Rockwell Automation – Cultures Connected
5. Northwestern Mutual – Women's Employee Resource Group
6. ChristianaCare – Women's Employee Network (WEN)
7. Mount Sinai Health System – Heritage of Latino Alliance Employee Resource Group
8. Northwestern Mutual – Hispanic Employee Resource Group
9. Northwestern Mutual – Mutual disAbility Alliance
10. NextEra Energy – African American Employee Professional Group
11. Novant Health – Persons with Abilities Business Resource Group
12. Novant Health – Black/African American Business Resource Group
13. Southern California Edison - Latinos for Engagement, Advancement and Development (LEAD)
14. Erie Insurance – Women's Affinity Group
15. Bank of America – LEAD for Women
16. Northwestern Mutual – Military Veteran Employee Resource Group (MVERG)
17. NextEra Energy – Women in Energy
18. Novant Health – Pride Business Resource Group
19. State Street – Professional Women's Network Massachusetts Chapter (PWN-MA)
20. Novant Health – Veterans' Business Resource Group
21. JetBlue – JetBlue African Diaspora Experience (JADE)
22. Dominion Energy – We3
23. American Airlines – Latin Diversity Network EBRG
24. Halliburton – Women Sharing Excellence
25. American Airlines – Professional Women in Aviation EBRG
The 2020 Diversity Impact Awards™ Top 10 Enterprise-Wide ERG Award recipients:
1. Bank of America – Bank of America Enterprise ERGs
2. Northern Trust - Northern Trust Business Resource Council Advisory Council (BRCAC)
3. Asurion – Asurion ERGs
4. Cigna – Power of Connections Wellness Circles
5. Southern Company Gas - 2019 ERG Program Expansion/Evolution
6. Banner Health – Team Member Resource Group (TMRGs) Launch
7. University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center - Diversity Council and Employee Networks
8. Perdue Farms, Inc. – "Day of Understanding"
9. Tennessee Valley Authority – TVA ERG Collaboration
10. American Airlines - Abraham's Tent - Christian, Jewish and Muslim EBRGs
The 2020 Diversity Impact Awards Top 10 Diversity Action Award recipients:
1. Mount Sinai Beth Israel – Go Red Event
2. Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
3. Froedtert Health – Disability Etiquette
4. Ricoh – International Women's Day
5. Halliburton – Focus on Family
6. NASCAR – Heritage History Series
7. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana – Strategic Plan
8. Novant Health – Health Equity Council
9. American Airlines – Virtual Inclusion Week
10. Novant Health – Cross Cultural Communications Program
The 2020 Diversity Impact Awards Executive Sponsor of the Year recipients in alphabetical order:
About the Diversity Impact Awards™
The Diversity Impact Awards™ program was launched in 2020 and is the next iteration of the ERG & Council Honors Award™. The ERG & Council Honors Award™ was the first, and until recently, the only annual national award that recognized and honored the outstanding contributions and achievements of ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils. The new award process leverages a data-driven and scientifically validated model to create collective learning within and across organizations. The honor award was established in 2008 by the Association of ERGs & Councils, a practice group of diversity and inclusion consulting and training firm, PRISM International, Inc.
About the ERG & Council Conference™
ERGs and Diversity Councils are vital links for improving organizational results. However, to remain impactful and effective, they need opportunities to increase their skills and knowledge and to learn and share best practices. They need opportunities to network, celebrate and grow. This was the purpose of the first annual conference designed specifically for ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils. Learn more by visiting http://www.ergcouncilconference.com.
About the Association of ERGs & Councils
The Association of ERGs & Councils is a practice group of PRISM International, Inc. and Talent Dimensions and the premier resource for transforming Employee Resource Groups, Diversity Councils and Employee Network Groups to impact key organizational and business objectives. Learn more by visiting http://www.ergcouncil.com.
About PRISM International, Inc.
PRISM, a Talent Dimensions company, is a full-service provider of innovative and proven consulting, training and products for leveraging diversity and inclusion, addressing unconscious bias, increasing cross-cultural competencies and creating more effective ERGs and Diversity Councils. Learn more by visiting http://www.prismdiversity.com.
Home • About PRISM • Diversity Training Services • Diversity Training Tools • Diversity Resources
Contact Us • Site Map
© 2006-2020 PRISM International, Inc.
SOURCE PRISM International, Inc.