Crimcheck and E-Verify will work with you to instantly determine a candidate’s legal right to work in the United States.
Crimcheck has partnered with industry leaders to offer a program that manages your employee I-9 forms. This system will allow you to electronically verify an individual’s name, date of birth and social security number, along with immigration information for non-citizens, against Federal databases in order to verify identity and employment eligibility of both citizen and non-citizen new hires.
Per E-Verify search rules, candidates must be run post-hire within three (3) days of hire through the E-Verify system.
Crimcheck will help you manage a everify search and questionable cases to a conclusive ending.
- 24/7 Accessibility: Conveniently process from anywhere at anytime with the E-Verify module.
- Ensure Compliance: Verifies the data at the Social Security Administration (SSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Reduce Errors: The electronic program will prompt to correct any data omission, data entry errors and exclusion of signature or date.
- Increase Tracking Efficiencies: Electronic system creates an easy environment to track expiration dates and generate reminder notifications for documentation renewal.
- Get Running Fast: Most clients are able to get up and running in less than 1 day!