Drug Screening Services
Available from Crimcheck
Having a drug-free workplace is perhaps the best thing you can do for your company. A drug-free environment can have positive benefits for your employees, managers, and even clients. Therefore, it is your best interest to ensure that your workplace is free of drugs. The best way to ensure this is through a comprehensive drug screening program.
To guarantee consistent results, you need a comprehensive drug screening program. Such a program should test employees for a variety of banned substances, at two levels. The first is pre-employment drug screening. This is basically testing each applicant before employing them in order to ensure that they are drug-free.
The second is on-going employee drug screening. This is conducting continuous checks (either scheduled or sporadic) on employees to ensure that they are drug-free. Conducting drug screening at these two levels is the only way to ensure a drug-free work environment.
Benefits of Employee Drug Testing:
- Improves the overall quality of new hires
- Reduces incidence of drug-related accidents
- Lowers costs of healthcare and insurance (workers’ compensation)
- Reduces absenteeism
- Lowers employee turnover (and its associated costs)
- Minimizes losses due to theft and fraud
- Improves employee morale, teamwork, and productivity