EEO & Affirmative Action Training for Managers and Supervisors
Available from OutSolve
Designed with non-HR managers and supervisors in mind, this course gives a concise introduction to the major elements of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action showing what each program is and is not.
Affirmative Action goals, harassment, discrimination, illegal interview questions and fair performance appraisals are discussed. Each chapter is followed by a five-question review to reinforce the main points of the lesson.
The course is divided into five chapters:
1. Introduction to EEO/Affirmative Action
2. EEO and Affirmative Action Laws and Enforcement
3. Your Company’s Role in EEO and Affirmative Action
4. The Manager’s Role in EEO
5. The Manager’s Role in Affirmative Action