(Click to enlarge image)
Designed to provide the training, mentor coaching, and recording assessments required to earn the PCC credential with ICF and prepare you for the CKA exam.
• Explore the ICF's Core Competencies, PCC Markers, and Specialist Strengths as they apply when coaching.
• Explore clauses for coaching agreements.
• Identify how to meet ethical guidelines and establish the coaching agreement.
• Explain the linkage between self-determination and decision-making.
• Illustrate and describe your coaching process.
• Explore how to establish trust and maintain presence.
• Identify and coach different personal styles
• Use active listening, powerful questioning, and direct communication.
• Recognize and adjust to V-A-K styles, Meta Models, and Meta Programs
• Co-explore and navigate with the client through a variety of prioritization processes and solutions.
• Understand self-management techniques to create long-term awareness and accountability with the client.
• Develop client’s ability to identify long term concerns and create strategies to sustain skills learned throughout the coaching process.
• Strengthen coaching competencies for helping clients in identifying and establishing solutions for long-term adherence and self-management.
• Coach for proactive goal setting and action planning
• Plan for and coach a group.
• Practice the ICF's Core Competencies and Strengths and demonstrate the PCC Markers in real time.
• Create a plan for staying current as a coach.