The key features of InsightONBOARD New Hire Survey System are:
- Easy set-up and administration,
- Surveying at different points in the new hire experience,
- Customized survey content,
- The option of collecting information in multiple languages
- Scheduling to issue the survey invitations when appropriate,
- Online access for the site administrators to view participation rates, and real-time reporting.
There are a number of valid reasons for conducting a new hire study and those reasons can help determine how best to set up an InsightONBOARD system in your organization. Some of these reasons include:
- Assessing the effectiveness of your recruitment and sourcing practices, including communications with candidates,
- Verifying if your new employees have access to the information, training, tools and equipment they need right from the start,
- Determining how well your new hire orientation process works and where there is room for improvement,
- Evaluating how satisfied and engaged your new employees are with such key factors as their jobs, the work environment and their managers/immediate supervisors,
- Gauging how well the work they are doing matches their expectations when they started their new jobs, and
- Checking that they received the appropriate orientation information/material.