Available from Harver
Manage, strengthen, and make culture your competitive advantage using real-time analytics.
Why culture analytics?
- Use culture benchmarks to track progress on key culture initiatives.
- Align leadership on cultural gaps and needs.
- Identity at-risk areas and monitor for early signs of cultural breakdown.
- See how new hires are fitting within your culture, or how they're shaping a new culture.
- Get a consistent pulse into culture strength, rather than a lagging, point-in-time measure.
Culture analytics include:
- Current and aspirational benchmarks
- Culture strength score
- Gap analysis across 7 core values
- Risk analysis, broken down by team
- 90-day culture fit analysis