Employment Credit Reports
Available from GoodHire, LLC.
Gain insights on employees and candidates who work in financial institutions, managerial or money-handling positions where financial fraud is a potential risk.
Credit information is highly sensitive. In order to protect candidate and employee privacy, GoodHire helps businesses meet various legal eligibility requirements.
Employment Credit Checks include:
- Names and addresses of current and previous employers
- Notifications of civil judgement, tax liens, and bankruptcies
- Positions and dates of employment at current and previous employers
- A record of the individual's credit and payment history
- Any unpaid bills turned over to a collection agency
- Other credit inquiries that have been made on the individual
Employment Credit Checks do not include an individual's credit score.
Powered by TransUnion