The AMPM - R3 is based on the Five Factor Model credited to Costa, McRae, and Goldberg. This full version includes five main factors, which are each broken down further into several more specific elements.
No. of questions: 175, plus additional questions
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 45 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: Yes
Recommended age level: 18+
Benchmarks: Available (general population)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
FACTORS AND SCALES
5 factors, divided into 35 scales:
● Emotional Stability: Assesses overall emotional strength and the ability to withstand stress.
● Extroversion: Assesses whether a person prefers interacting with others or spending time alone..
● Openness: Assesses extent to which a person seeks out new experiences and is receptive to different views and people..
● Agreeableness: Assesses a person’s demeanor in terms of approachability and cooperativeness.
● Conscientiousness: Assesses whether a person is productive, organized, and reliable.