SPPP – R4 (Salesperson Personality Profile – 4th Revision)
Available from PsychTests AIM Inc.
SPPP is designed to assess aspects of a person’s personality and skills that could help him or her land a successful career in sales.
No. of questions: 180
Question type: Situational, self-report, memory, skill testing, image based
Estimated completion time: 50 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Benchmarks: Available (general population and Salespeople)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
FACTORS AND SCALES
Overall Score plus 5 factors and 36 scales:
● Self-efficacy: Assesses whether a person believes he or she has what it takes to succeed.
● Sales Aptitude: Assesses key traits and skills that could improve a person’s chances for success in the sales field.
● Conscientiousness: Assesses whether a person is organized, efficient, and detail oriented.
● Cooperativeness: Assesses whether a person has an amiable disposition.
● Memory Skills: Ability to memorize and recall information, including names, physical details, and personal details.