Foundations of Leadership - May 22-23, 2018 - Philadelphia
Available from NexaLearning
Whether you are a seasoned supervisor or a newly promoted manager, the Foundations of Leadership program is designed to develop the fundamental skills needed to lead teams and help team members achieve higher levels of passion and productivity. You'll walk away with practical, easy to implement tools and techniques and a new sense of possibility and purpose. Extraordinary leaders can bring a company's vision boldly to life. We can help you become one.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The Foundations of Leadership Program will answer these questions:
- What is the most effective leadership approach to get long-term, lasting spikes in productivity?
- How do I adapt my approach to the varying levels of willingness and ability of each team member?
- Which communication skills have the greatest impact when used on a daily basis?
- How do I coach an employee to take more ownership for their performance?
- What are the diverse needs of each team member's style?
- How can I best coach throughout the year to ensure my team is achieving their annual goals?
- How do I tend to approach conflict and which approach is best in each situation?
- What is important to do while leading others through any kind of change?
- How can I make sure to continue to apply the skills learned back on the job consistently?