Compensation Services for Corporate Restructurings
Available from Longnecker & Associates
At Longnecker & Associates, we pride ourselves on being the foremost compensation experts in corporate restructurings, reorganizations, workouts, bankruptcies, insolvencies and other matters involving financially distressed transactions. With more than 100 years of leadership experience, L&A has successfully represented a range of clients spanning debtors, financial institutions, creditor committees, trustees, insolvency practitioners, and private equity and bondholders.
During times of financial turmoil, it is critical for the company’s best employees to be focused, motivated and rewarded through competitive defensible compensation programs compliant with bankruptcy code 503. In addition, we develop post-emergence plans and full compensation programs aimed at retaining and motivating the team to rebuild and generate significant shareholder value.
With extensive experience as corporate restructuring consultants for corporate executives and board members of public, private and not-for-profit organizations, L&A’s leadership is positioned to develop unique solutions and actively support our position in any venue.
Restructuring Services Include:
• Key Employee Retention Plan Design (KERP)
• Key Employee Incentive Plan Design (KEIP)
• Management Incentive Plan Design (MIP)
• Severance/Change-in-Control/Employment Agreements
• Board of Director Compensation
• Post-Emergence Equity Structures
• Full Post-Emergence Compensation Plan Design
• Litigation Expert Witness Testimony