(Click to enlarge image)
Over one-third of OFCCP’s discrimination investigations now focus on pay discrimination.
With new state and federal laws related to compensation discrimination being passed, and the OFCCP’s focus on reviewing pay equity in Affirmative Action Plans, employers are now at a much higher risk of being penalized for non-compliance. HR Works offers solutions that help employers have a better understanding of their level of risk, and what they can to do ensure compliance.
OFCCP Pay Equity Analysis
- Meets Requirements of OFCCP Pay Equity Directive
- Evaluate compensation administration and system
- Identify pay disparities and pay gaps
- Document and summarize findings
- Provide best practices to address disparities
- Prepare OFCCP attestation form
State-Specific Compensation Services
- California DFEH Pay Report
- Equal Pay Risk Assessment
- Illinois Equal Pay Certification
- Consultation on State Fair Pay Laws
Enhanced Compensation Solutions
- Strategic Needs Analysis
- Data Assessment & Project Plan
- Compensation Philosophy and Policy Development
- Job Description Development & FLSA Assessments
- Compensation Benchmarking
- Pay Grade/Band/Range Creation
- Competency Hierarchies
- Pay Gap Analysis
- Communication Plan & Training
Whether you’re evaluating pay equity to be proactive or to meet a legal requirement, let HR Works guide your analysis.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.