Keynote Announced, Registration Opens for Waggl’s Annual Conference in Northern California
SAUSALITO, Calif. (PRWEB) April 15, 2019 -- Waggl, the leading platform for real-time feedback powered by Employee Voice, today announced that registration has opened for its annual Waggl Harvest Conference, to be held in Napa Valley at the Charles Krug Winery, September 17-19, 2019.
“Waggl Harvest presents an opportunity for visionary business leaders and strategic HR leaders to talk about how Employee Voice can be used to increase engagement and drive organizational performance,” said Michael apay, Co-founder and CEO, Waggl. “This is an opportunity to hear how some of the most progressive and resilient organizations have achieved bu siness objectives by listening to their employees. We call our event Harvest because it’s dedicated to harvesting the collective wisdom of the people who understand the dynamics of the business best.”
Here are five great reasons to attend Harvest:
1. We need to make the workplace more human. In a data-intensive reality where everything seems to be changing faster every day, connection to one another and to our organizations is more vital than ever before.
2. Measurement does not drive engagement. Today’s business leaders are often grappling with data overload, but still lack the types of insights they require in order to make the right decisions in real-time.
3. Real-time feedback is the key to activating employee voice and improving engagement. Competitive business advantage today lies in the ability to find the right signals in a busy universe and apply these insights quickly.
4. Activating Employee Voice is the key to driving greater performance. Employee Voice is the DNA of your organization, and needs to be activated in order to unlock the power of collective intelligence.
5. When people are the focus, engagement and high performance will follow. People don’t wake up wanting to be measured – they wake up wanting to be part of something that matters, and want to contribute their unique insights.
For Waggl Harvest 2019, Waggl has assembled a world-class line-up of experienced, inspiring speakers who have successfully increased engagement, enhanced culture, aligned teams around goals, implemented change initiatives, activated talent and more. The first speaker to be announced is keynote Global Industry Analyst and founder of Bersin by Deloitte, Josh Bersin , who studies all aspects of HR, business leadership, corporate L&D, recruiting, and HR Technology.
“You cannot maintain positive employee experience without listening to your people on a continuous basis,” said Josh Bersin. “That’s why successful organizations are beginning to move away from annual surveys and instead collecting feedback from employees more frequently to better understand the trends, issues and variables impacting employee engagement in real time.”
Waggl Harvest will be held at Charles Krug, an iconic Napa Valley winery, that is truly inspirational. Founded in 1861, Charles Krug was named to the National Register of Historic Places on November 8, 1974. The event will take place during the height of the crush season, the perfect time of year to visit wine country.
Waggl’s Harvest 2019 Advisory team consists of a distinguished group of leaders including:
- Steve Cadigan , Co-founder of Cadigan Talent Ventures and ISDI Digital University; former VP Talent, LinkedIn.
- Dr. Russell Robinson , Director, Organizational Development & Leadership, Services Program Support Center (US DHHS)
- Craig Bardenheuer , Founder and principal, Create-Innovate-Operate; former VP of Worldwide Business Innovation & Growth, Juniper Networks
- Dr. Matthew Gosney , Vice President Organizational Development & Learning Services, UCHealth.
- Bindu Garapaty , Diversity, Human Capital, and Leadership Development Leader, Gilead Sciences.
- Captain George Dom , Aviation Leader & Speaker, High-Trust Leadership Network; Former Commanding Officer/Flight Leader, Blue Angels.
The feedback from attendees of Waggl Harvest 2018 was overwhelmingly positive. Said Meredith Rubin, Organizational Development, Delta Dental of California, “I left Harvest 2018 feeling empowered, connected to powerful leaders, and with a notebook overflowing with next steps and ideas to implement. The beautiful venue made it easy to disconnect for a few days and truly bring my full self to this exchange of best practices and collective wisdom while meeting pretty amazing people! I look forward to Harvest 2019.”
To learn more about Waggl Harvest and watch a video from last year’s event, please visit waggl.com/harvest/.
Register by July 31, 2019, for the early bird discount.
Waggl is the voice of people at work. Not a survey, not simply data -- Waggl is a real-time, transparent engagement platform that goes beyond measurement to catalyze authentic dialogue and alignment around critical business topics: Employee Engagement, Culture Building, Internal Transformations, and Operational Excellence. Waggl elevates Employee Voice to deliver actionable insight, fresh perspective, and tangible knowledge to leaders and teams. People thrive when you engage their voices to make a difference. Organizations excel when their unique talent DNA helps strengthen agility, resilience and retention. Waggl is the most powerful Employee Voice platform used by strategic HR and Executive leaders today.
With a highly seasoned management team and advisors including esteemed executives from Glassdoor, SuccessFactors, and Coupa, Waggl has built a customer-first culture that values strong relationships and ongoing innovation. The company’s solutions are continually evolving in response to input from its global customer base, which includes industry leaders such as Paychex, ebay, City Electric Supply, UCHealth,
American Public Media, Boeing, among others. For more information, please visit: www.waggl.com/.
Online Web 2.0 Version
You can read the online version of this press release here.