About On Track to Financial Wellness
- On Track to Financial Wellness provides objective financial coaching to employees
via web based/on line resources, educational workshops and personal consultations.
As a Voluntary Benefit, this financial wellness program:
- Improves employees' ability to manage their money
- Reduces employees' money anxiety
- Increases confidence in retirement investment decisions
- Helps employees maximize your company’s benefit programs
- Reduces absenteeism and distractions at work
The bottom line is a MORE PRODUCTIVE workforce.
Both partners are experienced financial professionals: Carol O'Rourke is CFP®
certificant and Rhonda Sherwin is an Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC). On Track provides unbiased and confidential guidance that provides encouragement, accountability, and tools to make informed decisions. Topics include improving credit scores, managing debt, student loan assistance, saving and creating household budgets.On Track does not sell financial products or services.