Online sessions meet on the third Wednesday of each month from 9:00 AM ET - 12:00 PM ET
Lead Strategic HR Initiatives that Support Workforce Planning and Business Goals
Advance Your Role as an
HR Business Partner!
Support senior leaders as a business partner to promote and develop better people management practices.
· Learn best practices on consulting, supporting and advising senior leaders on HR initiatives
· Establish your role as an Employee Champion to help create a positive, empowering, diverse and inclusive workplace
· Lead change initiatives to address critical HR challenges facing the organization’s ability to achieve business goals
· Measure outcomes of change by identifying key metrics and data to better inform on workforce planning decisions
· Become a valued and credible HR Business Partner
IOD Blog - A Breakdown of the HR Business Partner
The role of Human Resource continues to be an important part of an organization’s success, but today's rapidly changing landscape requires HR leaders to play a more strategic role in the organization as business partners.
Position yourself as an expert in Human Resources with the HRBP credential!
August 17, 2022 - March 15, 2023
This 8-month program meets on the third Wednesday of each month from 9:00 AM ET - 12:00 PM ET
This program is offered 100% online and is conducted over the course of eight months, meeting live once per month for three hours. The total investment for the program is $3900.00 USD. This includes all participant materials and exam fees. To complete the certification requirements, you are required to attend all the sessions, complete a self-development plan, work on homework assignments, and submit a final assessment. The Program will require 6-10 hours investment of your time per month including the monthly live session. Upon completion of the program, you are eligible to receive 24 HRCI CEUs and 24 SHRM PDCs!