(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Provide leisure, recreation activities, and enjoyable experiences.
Key Traits Measured
• Dependability: Tendency to be punctual, responsible, and reliable by following through and completing tasks with a sense of duty, and consistently perform work according to expectations.
• Cooperation: Tendency to work and collaborate well with others by showing a good-natured attitude, actively contributing to team efforts, promoting a positive work environment, and valuing different perspectives.
• Self-Control: Tendency to regulate and manage one's emotions by maintaining composure under stress or pressure by making rational decisions even in difficult or emotional situations.
• Attention to Detail: Self Control: Tendency to regulate and manage one's emotions by maintaining composure under stress or pressure by making rational decisions even in difficult or emotional situations.
• Adaptability or Flexibility: Tendency to being open to change and different approaches or ideas, adjust one's behavior or strategies while remaining open-minded in various situations in the workplace
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.