(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Prepare or serve specialty coffee or other beverages. Serve food such as baked goods or sandwiches to patrons.
Key Traits Measured
• Cooperation: Tendency to work and collaborate well with others by taking orders with a friendly attitude, actively contributing to team efforts by offering assistance during busy periods, and helping customers make choices that suit their preferences.
• Dependability: Tendency to be responsible and reliable by maintaining punctual attendance, consistent quality standard while preparing food and beverages, fulfill customer orders with accuracy and efficiency, properly use and care of equipment, and following food safety guidelines.
• Self-Control: Tendency to regulate and manage one’s emotions by maintaining a calm and collected demeanor during busy and high-pressure periods when interacting with customers and colleagues.
• Stress Tolerance: Tendency to accept constructive criticism from colleagues, respond calmly and effectively to customer complaints, and perform well under heavy workload, time pressure, or during other stressful situations by quickly recovering productivity following stressful episodes.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario