(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, and to handle and resolve complaints.
Key Traits Measured:
• Attention to Detail: Measures candidate’s level of carefulness and thoroughness in completing tasks by evaluating their accuracy and carefully check for errors.
• Cooperation: Measures candidate’s ability to work well with others by estimating their skill in active listening, collaborating to solve problems, and providing constructive feedback.
• Integrity: Measures candidate’s integrity and ethical conduct, such as honestly, accountability for their actions, and respect for others.
• Dependability: Measures candidate’s dependability by measuring their reliability, responsibility, consistency to meet deadlines, and capacity to deliver high-quality work.
• Concern for Others: Measures candidate’s level of concern for others by evaluating their understanding, helpfulness, and contribution to a positive and friendly work environment.
Type of Assessments:
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario