(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Responsible for preparing, cooking, and presenting food in a wide range of culinary settings.
Key Traits Measured
• Cooperation: Tendency to work and collaborate well with others by showing a good-natured attitude, actively contributing to team efforts, promoting a positive work environment, and valuing different perspectives.
• Dependability: Tendency to be punctual, responsible, and reliable by following through and completing tasks with a sense of duty, and consistently perform work according to expectations.
• Self-Control: Tendency to regulate and manage one's emotions by maintaining composure under stress or pressure by making rational decisions even in difficult or emotional situations.
• Integrity: Tendency to act honestly and adhere to ethical principles and values, maintain confidentiality when required, and demonstrate a strong sense of moral character.
• Attention to Detail: Tendency to careful review small details and verify work for accuracy and completion, identify potential errors or inconsistencies, and ensure high-quality work.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.