(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Accommodate hotel, motel, and resort patrons by registering and assigning rooms to guests by issuing room keys or cards, transmitting, and receiving messages, keeping records of reservations, and presenting statements to and collecting payments.
Key Traits Measured
• Attention to Detail: Tendency to thoroughly complete guest registration by handling payment information, ensuring accurate entry of guests’ personal information, and identifying potential errors or inconsistencies.
• Concern for Others: Tendency to engage with guests and colleagues empathetically and consider perspective of all parties involved when navigating conflict, have a natural inclination to provide support, guidance, and appropriate solutions, and prioritize the well-being of others by listening and responding to feedback.
• Dependability: Tendency to prioritize punctuality for shifts and guest interactions, take responsibility for their role in guest satisfaction and operational success, thoroughly complete tasks from registering guests to processing payments, and adhere to established organizational procedures and guidelines.
• Integrity: Tendency to communicate transparently with guests and colleagues by providing accurate information, adhering to high ethical standards, maintaining confidentiality.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.