(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial establishments, such as hotels and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner, which may include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Key Traits Measured
• Self-Control: Tendency to regulate and manage one’s emotions by maintaining composure when facing time constraints and demanding tasks, allocating resources and effort based on situation, and interacting with colleagues and guests in a professional manner.
• Attention to Detail: Tendency to carefully inspect rooms in all areas of facility to ensure that cleanliness standards are met by using appropriate detergents, tools, and equipment to clean and polish flooring, surfaces, furniture, fixtures, and amenities.
• Cooperation: Tendency to work and collaborate well with others by maintaining a positive and approachable attitude, actively contributing to housekeeping team efforts, ensure efficient access to cleaning supplies, and be willing to coordinate cleaning efforts.
• Dependability: Tendency to arrive on time for their shift, ensure that housekeeping tasks are initiated promptly by recognizing their role in maintaining a clean and organized environment for guests, and ensure that the high standards of cleanliness are met.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.