(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Responsible for overseeing and coordinating activities within organization(s).
Key Traits Measured
• Dependability: Tendency to be punctual, responsible, and reliable by following through and completing tasks with a sense of duty, and consistently perform work according to expectations.
• Integrity: Tendency to act honestly and adhere to ethical principles and values, maintain confidentiality when required, and demonstrate a strong sense of moral character.
• Leadership: Tendency to take charge by guiding and motivating others towards achieving common goals, providing direction, and effectively coordinating and managing activities.
• Cooperation: Tendency to work and collaborate well with others by showing a good-natured attitude, actively contributing to team efforts, promoting a positive work environment, and valuing different perspectives.
• Self-Control: Tendency to regulate and manage one's emotions by maintaining composure under stress or pressure by making rational decisions even in difficult or emotional situations.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario