(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Manually move freight, stock, luggage, or other materials, or perform other general labor, which includes all manual laborers not elsewhere classified.
Key Traits Measured
• Dependability: Tendency to be punctual by arriving on time for shifts, completing tasks on time, ensuring that materials are moved, sorted, and stored accurately and efficiently, and consistency adhere to organizational procedures and safety guidelines.
• Stress Tolerance: Tendency to accept constructive criticism and demonstrate resilience by using feedback as an opportunity for improvement, performing well under heavy workload and time pressure by adjusting their work approach based on task dynamic and demands.
• Achievement/Effort: Tendency to set clear and measurable goals, prioritize quality in work, contribute to the overall success of projects, tasks, and operations, and seek opportunities to improve and enhance performance.
• Integrity: Tendency to communicate with transparently in all their interactions, make decisions that align with organizational ethical standards, acknowledge mistakes and take appropriate steps to solve them, uphold confidentiality, and demonstrate a strong sense of moral character.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.