(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Implement procedures and systems to prevent merchandise loss. Conduct audits and investigations of employee activity. May assist in developing policies, procedures, and systems for safeguarding assets.
Key Traits Measured
• Integrity: Tendency to consistently make decisions and actions guided by ethical standards and strong moral character, communicate transparently in all interactions, and maintain confidentiality when conducting investigations and preparing or handling reports.
• Self-Control: Tendency to regulate one’s emotions, maintaining composure under stress, ensure that their decision-making remains clear, use effective strategies to prevent losses, seek solutions to conflict, and de-escalate tense situations.
• Attention to Detail: Tendency to carefully review merchandise report or stock shortages, verify documentation on security-related incidents, and inspect building, equipment, or access points to ensure that security systems are working properly.
• Stress Tolerance: Tendency to perform well when investigating known or suspected internal theft by following safety guidelines, maintaining documentation on security-related incidents, and recovering quickly following stressful episode.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario (edited)
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.