(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Guard, patrol, or monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules. May operate x-ray and metal detector equipment.
Key Traits Measured
• Integrity: Tendency to adhere to ethical standards and values and remain transparent when investing and responding to medical emergencies and security threats, inspecting security systems, and maintaining sensitive information confidential.
• Dependability: Tendency to respond to emergency alarms and phone calls promptly, quickly call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, consistently monitor building security systems, and lock doors and entrances and exits to secure rooms or facility.
• Self-Control: Tendency to regulate and manage one’s emotions by maintaining composure when handling emergency situations by following safety guidelines, maintaining a report on the incident, and recovering quickly following stressful episode.
• Attention to Detail: Tendency to carefully monitor controls that regulate the facility, verify documentation on emergency incidents, and inspect building, equipment, or access points to ensure that security systems are working properly.
• Cooperation: Tendency to work and collaborate well with others by assisting police or fire departments in cases of emergency, warn people or rule infractions or violations.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario