(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Receive, store, and issue merchandise, materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard to fill shelves, racks, tables, or customers' orders. May operate power equipment to fill orders. May mark prices on merchandise and set up sales displays.
Key Traits Measured
• Attention to Detail: Tendency to thoroughly execute tasks by carefully completing order receipts, reviewing that that items are correctly categorized and are marked with proper identification and tracking information, verifying for errors, inconsistencies, or omissions, and maintain accurate records of materials.
• Dependability: Tendency to be punctual by arriving on time for shifts, completing tasks on time, ensuring that materials are moved, sorted, and stored accurately and efficiently, and consistency adhere to organizational procedures and safety guidelines.
• Cooperation: Tendency to work and collaborate well with other by engaging in transparent communication, showing a good-natured attitude, and assisting others with tasks, such as answering customers’ questions about merchandise and operating forklift equipment.
• Integrity: Tendency to communicate transparently in all their interactions, make decisions that align with organizational ethical standards.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.