(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Sell merchandise, such as furniture, motor vehicles, appliances, or apparel to consumers.
Key Traits Measured
• Dependability: Tendency to be punctual, responsible, and reliable by consistently completing operations of merchandise according to expectations, such as inventory stock, computing sales prices, and helping customers with selecting merchandise.
• Attention to Detail: Tendency to carefully review small details and verify work for accuracy and completion, such as merchandise displays, sales records and transactions, inventory stock, and potential security risks and theft.
• Cooperation: Tendency to work and collaborate well with other by showing a good-nature attitude, actively helping other customers based on their needs and desires and assisting fellow sales associates with knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies, and security practices.
• Integrity: Tendency to remain transparent throughout sales operations, adhere sales policies and practices, maintain confidentiality when required, and demonstrate a strong sense of moral character.
• Self-Control: Tendency to regulate and manage one’s emotions by maintaining composure while addressing customers’ complaints and concerns, during busy periods, responding to sales errors or mistakes.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario