(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Involved in the movement, handling, and logistics of good, materials, and people by various modes, including road, rail, air, and sea.
Key Traits Measured
• Dependability: Tendency to be punctual, responsible, and reliable by following through and completing tasks with a sense of duty, and consistently perform work according to expectations.
• Cooperation: Attention to Detail: Tendency to careful review small details and verify work for accuracy and completion, identify potential errors or inconsistencies, and ensure high-quality work.
• Stress Tolerance: Tendency to accept criticism and perform well under heavy workload, time pressure, or during other stressful situations by quickly recovering and becoming productive following stressful episodes.
• Integrity: Tendency to act honestly and adhere to ethical principles and values, maintain confidentiality when required, and demonstrate a strong sense of moral character.
• Adaptability or Flexibility: Tendency to being open to change and different approaches or ideas, adjust one's behavior or strategies while remaining open-minded in various situations in the workplace.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.