(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: The sale of various products and services, including insurance, furniture, appliances, and apparel, directly to consumers.
Key Traits Measured:
• Cooperation: Tendency to work and collaborate well with others by showing a good-natured attitude, actively contributing to team efforts, promoting a positive work environment, and valuing different perspectives.
• Concern for Others: Tendency to be understanding, helpful, and to contribute to a positive and friendly work environment by demonstrating empathy and consideration towards others' needs, feelings, and well-being.
• Innovation: Tendency to think creatively and outside the box to develop new ideas and different approaches to answer work-related problems.
• Analytical Thinking: Tendency to careful review small details and verify work for accuracy and completion, identify potential errors or inconsistencies, and ensure high-quality work.
• Persistence: Tendency to stay determined and focused on the face of obstacles, setbacks, or challenges by maintains effort in pursuing goals and continuing until desired goals are met.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario