(Click to enlarge image)
General Job Description: Management and execution of food services within establishments such as restaurants, cafeterias, and eateries.
Key Traits Measured
• Self Control: Tendency to regulate and manage one's emotions by maintaining composure under stress or pressure by making rational decisions even in difficult or emotional situations.
• Dependability: Tendency to be punctual, responsible, and reliable by following through and completing tasks with a sense of duty, and consistently perform work according to expectations.
• Cooperation: Tendency to work and collaborate well with others by showing a good-natured attitude, actively contributing to team efforts, promoting a positive work environment, and valuing different perspectives..
• Stress Tolerance: Tendency to accept criticism and perform well under heavy workload, time pressure, or during other stressful situations by quickly recovering and becoming productive following stressful episodes.
• Adaptability: Tendency to being open to change and different approaches or ideas, adjust one's behavior or strategies while remaining open-minded in various situations in the workplace.
Type of Assessments
• Situational Judgment
• Personal Attributes
• Basic Work Skills Assessment
• Interactive Scenario