New Webinar: Breaking Down the Stigma of Mental Health in the Workplace
Thursday, May 21, 2020 • 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET, Register Here
Join us for a one-hour conversation about mental health in the workplace. During this webinar, Sheila Hamilton, founder of Beyond Well Solutions, and our very own Head of People, Andrea Herron, will share how critical it is to support mental and emotional health in the workplace, especially in today’s increasingly stressful world. We’ll also provide budget-friendly steps you can take right now to help individuals within your organization.
You will learn:
• The most common mental disorders that show up in the working population.
• How COVID-19 is causing an immediate need for additional emotional health support.
• Steps you can take to help your organization’s mental and emotional health right now.
• How to support mental health and emotional health in the workplace long-term.
• The dos and don’ts of starting conversations about mental health at work.