- Outdoor/adventure leadership trips/programs
- “Adventure Day” – scavenger-like hunt with challenges around a city
- Outdoor/adventure team trips/programs
- “Challenge-courses” through associating Universities
- Adventure-based (indoor) [experiential learning] activities
- Hike Leaders Training
- Leisure trips for corporate or business groups, community groups, scouts or families
We believe that some of the best learning or development situations are those that provide opportunity for “experiential learning.” Experiential learning can be described as “learning by doing or experiencing.”
So whether we provide clients with an experiential in-house program that allows their employees to cross-train (experience) different job positions and tasks, or we take a sales team on a canoe trip for the day or we take a group of executives on a 4 day back-pack trip or we develop a service learning program for college students, we are interested in the intensity, inspiration, and particularly, retention of learning that occurs through those experiences.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.