We provide training and technical documentation solutions including technical writing - Procedures / SOPs, Self-Study, OJT (on the job), Classroom. Some of the OJT training processes we’ve designed have helped our clients transfer knowledge between skilled senior (perhaps retiring) employees and younger, new-hires, while they’re working on the job, with no need for classroom time unless desired. Our training processes help to create and improve consistency between trainers & training for employees, ensure compliance with regulations, and provide the structure to sustain operations while transferring knowledge.
- Training Programs & Curriculum Development – developing & facilitating technical & non-technical training
- OJT Training Guides – development/writing of guides while working with your company SMEs (subject matter experts)
- Technical Writing Procedures Writing and Policies, development of Procedure Programs
- Facilitation of Training Programs & Meetings Manuals - Systems Manuals, Operating Manuals, Maintenance Manuals, Safety Manuals
- Training Plan Design & Enterprise-wide Strategy – development of company or department overall training program by role or group
- Train the Trainer, Coach or Mentor Programs
- Consultation regarding industry regulations