Individual Volunteering Rewards
Available from CDV Global
Volunteering as a reward has never been more important and although there have been significant workplace changes throughout 2020, employee volunteering reward is an effective tool for your HR strategy:
1: Retention rates:
• Employees that neither donated or volunteered time: 28% turnover
• Employees that only donated money: 18% turnover
• Employees that only volunteered time: 17% turnover
• Employees that both donated money and volunteered time: 12% turnover
2: Employee satisfaction:
• 89% of employee volunteers reported increased job satisfaction.
• 87% of employee volunteers reported greater company pride.
• 79% of employee volunteers reported developing greater core work skills.
3. Volunteering helps drive Company Purpose:
• 82% of employees and executives have more confidence in companies with a strong sense of purpose
• 85% of executives believe that being a purpose-driven company drives profit.
Our individual volunteering reward packages offer your employees the opportunity to have a direct impact in some of the most marginalized communities in the world while creating significant employee loyalty through exciting and challenging experiences that immerse them in a diverse new culture.