Design thinking is a human-centered approach to problem-solving that may be used in any situation. The process starts with empathizing with the people you are creating, then producing innovative solutions that are both effective and attractive to them.
Design thinking has recently been used for various challenges, including corporate strategy, social innovation, education, healthcare, and those typically connected with design. As the world becomes more complex and connected, there is a growing need for innovative problem-solving strategies that anybody can apply.
Design thinking is a five-step iterative process that begins with empathizing, then moves on to define, ideate, prototype, and test. Participants in this training will be able to witness each phase of the process directly. This training would be helpful for any individual or team confronting a difficulty and looking for innovative solutions.
• Learn how Design Thinking may be used to address challenges more creatively.
• Understand difficulties from the point of view of the client.
• Utilize a variety of brainstorming approaches to generate new and original ideas.
• Learn how to use effective design research.
• Recognize the need to develop prototypes to test your ideas.
• Discover how to maintain the momentum of your design concepts.