Employee recognition is among the top motivators of employee engagement, satisfaction, and productivity. Everyone enjoys being praised for a job well done. Some people want more praise than others, yet it's all significant somehow. It's vital in the workplace since it keeps people happy, leading to a strong company that serves consumers well and maintains the bottom line healthy. Employee recognition is a simple but powerful technique and is a great organizational investment. Awards and recognition are vital to a positive work environment.
Through our Employee Recognition workshop, participants learn that the cost of employee recognition is marginal compared to the benefits the organization will experience. Employee recognition programs have increased employee performance, loyalty, and productivity.
This training examines the importance of employee recognition and how to create an employee recognition program.
• Define who your employees are and why they should be recognized.
• Learn some strategies for virtual and remote team success.
• Understand how to create and implement an employee recognition program.
• Discover how supervisors can motivate others.
• Learn how to implement and track a recognition program for your employees.