Persuasion is essential when persuading someone to invest in your concept, sign up for your program, or do things the way you want them done. Regarding your professional toolkit, persuasion is among the most crucial abilities you can have. It's also a capability that may be acquired through time. When discussing persuasion and influence, we frequently allude to marketing and sales as examples of these concepts. However, we exercise control over various things daily and in various ways.
It is always possible to exert influence while trying to convince your team to accept relocation, aid your colleagues in making decisions, or choose the finest lunch place. This workshop will enlighten participants on persuading and convincing people in various scenarios.
In this training, we will define what persuasion is and isn't and why it's important. Afterward, we'll discuss many aspects of crafting an effective and convincing argument. We'll review the many strategies and approaches that may be utilized to convince others. Last but not least, we'll bring everything together and try using persuasion in a real-world setting.
• Understand when to use persuasion.
• Learn to use the principles of pushing and pulling.
• Understand how to use various methods to start persuasive discussions and presentations.
• Discover how to use storytelling techniques.
• Learn to use neuro linguistic programming principles in daily influence and persuasion.