Have you been recently promoted to a leadership role but not had the opportunity to develop your leadership skills? Have you been in your current leadership role but need to enhance your leadership skills? You are not alone. Not every day managers and supervisors have the opportunity to develop their leadership skills before actively working in a leadership role. The technical skills and talents that made you a valuable asset as a non-supervisor may not be all you need to make a great manager or supervisor.
Supervisors play a vital role in the workplace as they are a crucial link between an organization's mission, employees, and executives. Many supervisors do not have leadership experience but have the abundant technical experience to understand their employees' jobs.
This robust management and leadership training will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need to become a better leader. After completing this training, you will have a new skill set that you can immediately apply to the workplace.
• Learn how to maximize your time by prioritizing, planning, and prioritizing.
• Determine your preferred leadership style.
• Learn how to build on your ability to use a variety of leadership styles.
• Determine how you can use collaboration and coaching to meet the needs of your staff and coworkers.
• Learn to investigate how to use confrontation as a source of innovative and well-rounded problem-solving ideas.