When employees and supervisors collaborate to manage upward, a positive atmosphere can be created in which all workforce members feel appreciated, respected, and supported.
Many business professionals face a big challenge at work: aligning our priorities with our supervisors'. Knowing our manager's values and how they prefer to work and communicate allows us to work more effectively and provide a wider range of options. This training will equip participants with the tools and skills to collaborate effectively with their bosses. It will assist them in changing their approach to create positive professional relationships with their manager to improve their abilities and efficiency. This training will benefit business people who wish to build great working relationships with their bosses and possibly open new career paths.
• Understand the concept and benefits of managing upwards.
• Understand your managers' management style.
• Gain knowledge of strategies for managing upwards.
• Learn how to provide positive feedback using a feedback model.
• Learn how to influence others.