Before anything else, it is critical to grasp what project management is and what it can do for you and your organization. The act of planning, coordinating, procuring resources, and managing the work to meet specific goals and objectives is what project management is all about in its most basic form. A wide range of industries, from construction to information technology to marketing, can benefit from its use.
Project management has always been regarded as something that should only be undertaken when dealing with large-scale initiatives worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Nevertheless, in today's environment, it is equally valuable for small initiatives as it is for large ones. Work, project planning papers, and work, as well as resource breakdown structures are all vitally important for any project, regardless of its budget or completion date.
This training is for you if you are new to project management or want to learn more about the subject.
• Discover the difference between a Project Charter and a Statement of Work.
• Learn how to use a statement of work for project planning.
• Learn how to create Work Breakdown Structures to determine which tasks must be completed.
• Learn how to create a project schedule based on tasks and resources.
• Discover how to build a Resource Breakdown Structure to determine what resources are needed for projects
• Gain knowledge by completing a Project Planning Worksheet to practice the steps for project management.