Lean Six Sigma involves qualitative and quantitative quality methods that may be used to enhance the processes of businesses and individuals. Profits, trust, and quality increase as organizational procedures become more efficient. Finally, procedures have been established to ensure client satisfaction.
Six Sigma is a statistical term that refers to process outputs within three standard deviations of the mean (anticipated value), with a range of six standard deviations (or six Sigma- 6 ). As a result, you'd have 3.4 faults per thousand items for separate outputs.
This training will introduce attendees to the core ideas of Six Sigma, with a focus on continuous process improvement. To improve procedures, several methods are applied, and the importance of customer interactions is studied. Other components of Six Sigma's role will be covered in a Lean, Quality, and Teams workshop. It is a prerequisite for Six Sigma Yellow, Green, and Black Belt certifications.
• Understand the fundamentals of Six Sigma.
• Define the seven quality tools that can be used to solve process issues.
• Describe the many quality management tools available.
• Define incremental and breakthrough improvements, as well as continuous improvement project methodologies.
• Gain an understanding of the importance of customer relationships in a high-performing firm.