Whether in person or through the video interface, a presentation is still the most efficient way to establish business relationships and partnerships that will help your company survive and prosper. Participants will learn how to create and polish an exciting, professional presentation that communicates their objective and call to action quickly and effectively in 10-Minute Presentations in this training. This will increase the influence, conversions, and effectiveness of your campaign and/or project.
Giving presentations in the workplace may be a difficult and intimidating experience. Although it takes time and effort, you can give excellent presentations that will leave a lasting impact on your colleagues with a little practice and some useful ideas. In this training, participants will learn how to make the most of 10-minute presentations and make them as successful as possible.
• Understand and apply the fundamentals of a strong presentation.
• Discover how to select outlets that will help disseminate messages and expand scopes.
• From the outline to the final draft, uncover how to create an entertaining narrative.
• Learn how to polish and edit a presentation.
• Understand how to provide and receive criticism through peer evaluations.
• Learn how to prepare for upcoming presentations by developing best practices.