Master of Science in Organization Development
Available from University of San Francisco
- Typical program length is 21 months, with 32 units. Opportunity to take electives in other programs, including MBA, Non-Profit & Public Administration programs.
- Classes scheduled weeknights and occasional Saturdays; a convenient student schedule for working professionals.
- Small class sizes with MSOD students with an average of 8-10 years of experience, representing professional fields across a diverse and rich range.
- Extensive training in consulting skills at the individual, team and systems levels.
- Hands-on experiential learning projects with leading San Francisco Bay Area companies in sectors such as tech, healthcare, biotech, retail, travel & tourism, non-profit and government.
- Alumni careers include titles as diverse as senior manager of program implementation; director of operations; chief of staff; DEI consultant; senior people partner; director of culture and engagement, and senior OD consultant. Companies include Google, Instagram, Oracle, GoPro, Kaiser, Deloitte, Credit Karma, and Tides Foundation, just to name a few.
- Scholarships and financial aid options available.
- Accredited by AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5 percent of business schools worldwide.