Lean Manufacturing / Process Improvement

Available from Talent Authority

Product Details

Lean Manufacturing / Process Improvement (Click to enlarge image) Waste directly impacts an organization's bottom line, and eliminating it may seem simple. But is it? Studies show that only 5% of an organization's operations add value, while the remaining 95% is waste. Imagine transforming that 95% waste into value and the impact it would have on operations and the bottom line. How can this be achieved? The answer lies in Lean / Process Improvement. With over five Lean / Process Improvement solutions, our Lean Specialists can identify and eliminate inefficiencies, providing solutions that not only meet operational objectives but also achieve organizational goals.

This program enables participants to:

Recognize concerns that cause customer or client dissatisfaction.
Create efficient and resilient processes that exceed operational requirements.
Address operational problems such as delivery delays, turnaround times, inventory issues, lost productivity, scrap, and limited space by identifying and solving issues early.
View continuous improvement as a daily organizational and individual goal.
Gain confidence in their knowledge and actions to meet and exceed expectations.

Rate and Review Talent Authority - Lean Manufacturing / Process Improvement

Rating: 5/5 - 2 reviews

Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.