Microfinance & Specialized Training
Available from JPCann Associates Ltd
At JPCann Associates Limited we have the expertise in Microfinance – credit, insurance and other allied services. Our team of experts has deep knowledge, skills and practical experience in the industry. We provide both capacity building, and design and implementation of the structures needed to establish the business.
JPCann Associates is a Training Service Provider (TSP) for the Capacity Building Development Fund (CBDF) on the Rural and Agricultural Finance Program (RAFiP) which is sponsored by IFAD. Under this CBDF arrangement RAFiP has made available funds to subsidize training and capacity building for the following categories of financial services companies in Ghana:
1. Savings & Loans companies which are under GHASALC;
2. Microfinance Companies Under GAMC
3. Credit Union Associations under CUA
5. Money Lenders Associations
Under this arrangement financial services companies under the above associations will be subsidized by RAFiP by paying 70% of their total costs with the financial services company paying only 30% of the total costs of the budget. The payment can be utilized for the following capacity building interventions:
1. Training – Technical and Non-technical Areas where staff need training
2. Coaching – hand holding of staff in a technical area of work that FI wants to build staff capacity
3. Technical Assistance: ICT interventions and other technical assistance in areas that a consultant is needed to help sharpen management's skills and knowledge.